A “key moment” is a triggering event or situation which presents a challenge or demands a response. Often we react to circumstances, events and people rather than learning to live from our vision and purpose. It is of self-mastery when we are able to embrace reality, exercise responsibility, clarify the vision, and act with integrity.
Everyone has key moments. HR professionals who have self-mastery in this area can be of tremendous help to employees and co-workers who do not.
In this seminar, participants will learn:
- How you respond to challenging or upsetting events
- Explore and understand the patterns in responses to these “key moments”
- A process for exploring the consequences of behavior
- How to choose positive behaviors and feelings during key moments
- How to identify and challenge distortions in your own interpretations
- A method for changing weakening beliefs to empowering beliefs
Participants will have learned skills and lessons to take back to their own workplace. We have applied for 2.5 hours of strategic recertification credit for this workshop.
Complete the form below for registration details.