Studies show people with high self-esteem are not innately more talented, beautiful or bright. They don’t drive bigger cars or play more gold. However, what they do have in common is they affirm and value themselves for who they are at a core level. They are happier, more productive and more satisfied.
In this program, you will learn:
- Understand the meaning and importance of self-esteem
- Become the primary source of your self esteem
- Accept your imperfections
- Learn to make time for self renewal
- Acknowledge and build upon your strengths
- Maintain an attitude of gratitude
Complete the form below for registration details.