The strange thing about employees and co-workers is we have such easy access to them but have such daunting problems of communication!
Communication is one of the most critical skills needed for high performance teams and often one of the most overlooked. In this seminar, particpants will learn:
• How people’s perceptions and viewpoints differ
• The basics of face-to-face communication
• One-way vs. two-way communication
• To understand the skill of listening
• To improve your active listening skills
Participants will have learned skills and lessons to take back to their own workplace. We have applied for 2.5 hours of strategic recertification credit for this workshop
Complete the form below for registration details.