A self-managing, multi-functional group of individuals center around core work processes, empowered to make decisions at their level is a high performing team. The magic that allows teams to differentiate their organization from others resides in the culture. Culture is created when relationships are continually being strengthened.
In this seminar, participants will learn:
• Understand the characteristics and consequences of co-dependency
• Know the difference between responsibility for and responsibility to another
• Learn a credo for your relationships
• Understand what you do that weakens others when you intend to help
• Learn the valuing process as a skill to strengthen others
• Evaluate what you do to strengthen others in your relationships
• Understand how contracting can be used to strengthen yourself and others
Participants will have learned skills and lessons to take back to their own workplace. We have applied for 2.5 hours of strategic recertification credit for this workshop.
Complete the form below for registration details.