An insight on how to understand how different people view and handle change. Session includes a personal ADVanced Insights report.
The objective of this session will be to provide an understanding of how different people view and handle change.
Session Attendees will learn:
- A personal perspective on how they handle change
- The three dimensions that affect how people view the world around us and manage change
- Why some are fed by change while others are de-motivated by change
- A personal plan of how to deal with change based on each individual’s three dimensions
- How to identify another’s view and how to work cohesively towards a common goal
- To create a common language among team members moving towards change
- A greater understanding of self and others and how it affects change management
- Real world applicable options for self and others to navigate change
This program includes:
Pre-Work prior to session
- A personal 65-75 page Advanced Insights report showing their three dimensions
- Post session homework on navigating change with others around them
- Engaging and fully applicable activitiesSession Length: 90-Minutes
Complete the form below for registration details.