Our effectiveness is related to the quality of our relationships. The quality of our relationships is a function of how well we communicate with others. This session explores the different styles of communication and their consequences.
In this program, you will learn:
• Learn the four reasons we engage in collusion
• How to identify payoffs and prices from our collusions
• Understanding the folly of trying to get others to change
• The two ways of being in our relationships with others
• Experiencing a change of heart towards others
• Learning and practicing the skills of creating safe and trusting conditions
Complete the form below for registration details.