Members of high performing teams understand group dynamics and take responsibility for channeling them in ways that are constructive and consistent with their vision. In an atmosphere of positive group dynamics, people feel safe and are free to be themselves, share ideas and contribute to the group. By being aware of group dynamics, team members can build a climate of trust, open participation and mutual cooperation.
In this program, you will learn:
• Experience and discuss group dynamics in action
• Learn about group process and shared leadership
• Determining what you can do personally to improve group process skills
• Rating your team’s group process
• Identifying how your team will improve
Complete the form below for registration details.