High performing organizations cultivate a positive attitude about problems and problem solving. Problems are viewed as opportunities for learning and improvement rather than negatives experiences. This session focuses on problem solving tools used in critical moments and ongoing improvements for processes and performance.
In this program, you will learn:
• The challenges of group problem solving
• Using a model for group problem solving
• How to do creative brainstorming
• Using cause and effect diagrams to analyze problems
• How well your team is set up for effective problem solving
• The areas in group problem solving that your team can improve in
Complete the form below for registration details.