Mastery means to ascendancy or victory in struggle or competition. Mastery does not happen by accident. It is a strategic process that occurs as we interact effectively with the events and circumstances of our lives. Each moment of our lives provides an opportunity to practice mastery by expanding our visions, awakening the faculties of our minds and our hearts, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing, and contributing.
In this seminar, participants will learn:
• Understand the meaning of personal integrity
• Recognize when you are acting from personal integrity
• Know the symptoms and consequences of self betrayal
• Learn to let what matters most govern what matters least
• Deepen your commitment to what is most important
• Learn to make your behavior more congruent with what is most important to you
Participants will have learned skills and lessons to take back to their own workplace. We have applied for 2.5 hours of strategic recertification credit for this workshop.
Complete the form below for registration details.