As human communication evolved over the ages, we developed various communication style both positive and negative. This section focuses on utilizing dialog to replace the communication styles of dominating, accommodating and avoiding to increase understanding.
In this program, you will learn:
• Understanding the definitional and meaning of interpersonal dialogue
• Learn a model and the core principles of dialogue
• Understanding why mutuality is the bedrock of dialog
• How to create a pool of shared understanding
• Knowing how to solve problems in a win-win way
• Conducting a self-assessment of your interpersonal dialog skills
• How to receive feedback
Complete the form below for registration details.